WAMPSERVER's Aestan Tray Menu opening response time
Posted by: dimko (---.205.37.57.robi.com.mk)
Date: August 05, 2016 04:41PM

Hi,

Is there any setting that I can adjust, so when I left click on the Aestan Tray Menu, it will open instantly? At the moment it delays ~1 second. When I right click on it, it opened instantly, but on left click there's a ~1 second delay.

Using latest WAMPSERVER v3.0.5 (32-bit) on Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 (64-bit).

Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WAMPSERVER's Aestan Tray Menu opening response time
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: August 05, 2016 04:53PM

Hi,

But please give us a break.

This is nothing to do with WAMPServer or Aestan Tray Menu. Its all down to windows.

And all for a second, wow you must be real busy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Posted by: dimko (---.205.37.57.robi.com.mk)
Date: August 05, 2016 05:30PM

Look dude, thanks for taking the time to read my post, but if you don't know the answer, you really don't need to reply, and if you've had a bad day, or if you didn't get enough hugs as a kid, this is not the place for such attitude.

Regarding the topic, it's not Windows, I've already checked that before posting, and I also compared it with WAMPSERVER v2.2 I've been using by now, and there it works instantly, so that's why I assumed that there might be some setting for this, so I asked, and I really don't know what's wrong with asking that.

So, if anyone knows if there's a setting for sorting this out on v3.0.5, it would be nice to know where that settings is.

Thanks in advance.

Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: August 05, 2016 05:37PM

Hi,

> Is there any setting that I can adjust, so when I left click on the Aestan Tray Menu, it will open instantly?

Yes. But not right now.
You can get the left-click Wampmanager menu within five yoctosecond when Windows will load in less than ten seconds.

Enough with the jokes.
The Right-Click Menu is not subject to a time parameter.

The Left-Click Menu is subject to a time setting that is the number of seconds between the moments that AeTrayMenu checks which services are still running. At these moments, the tray icon hint text and, if the TrayIcon*Running directives are set, the tray icon itself are updated.
The minimum value of this parameter is one second.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.