Special configuration
Posted by: samstamport (---.hfc.comcastbusiness.net)
Date: August 05, 2016 12:36AM

Is it possible to configure WAMP with these specific versions? If so, where can I find instructions?

Apache 2.2.31

PHP 5.6.17

MySQL 5.5.42

CentOS 6

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Special configuration
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: August 05, 2016 01:25AM

Hi

I dont think it is.

PHP 5.6.17 was not compiled with the necessary linkages to run with Apache 2.2 i.e. there is no php5apache2_2.dll in that release.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Date: August 05, 2016 02:05AM

That's disappointing.

I'm trying to find a Windows stack that will allow me configure at will so that I can mirror what's on my live site, but locally to develop Drupal. I've run into problems with differences in versions between my local site & my live site. Can you suggest a stack that will let me do this? I've looked at Vagrant, but it's awfully complex.

Date: August 05, 2016 02:13AM

So you are saying that you have a site running on Apache 2.2.31 using PHP 5.6.17

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Date: August 05, 2016 02:16AM

Yes. It is columbiablooms.org at bluehost.com.

Date: August 05, 2016 02:40AM

Sorry, but WAMPServer runs PHP in Apache module mode so we are limited by the fact that older versions of PHP are not compiled to be able to talk to newer versions of Apache

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.