Yet another 403, but only webgrind and sqlbuddy doesn't work
Posted by: wonderland (91.105.15.---)
Date: August 14, 2012 11:25PM

Hello,

There are a lot of topics regarding 403 forbidden, but it seems that my case is a bit different.

I can access localhost, and phpmyadmin just fine, my only problems are with webgrind and sqlbuddy I get 403 when trying to access them.

I'm using wamp from same computer it was installed on.

I'm using windows7 x64, so I removed ::1 from hosts file.

Skype is turned off

Apache->Service->Test port 80 returns "Your port 80 is actually used by: Server: Apache 2.4.2 Win64 PHP/5.4.3

I tried adding "Allow all" to sqlbuddy.conf and webgrind.conf, but I'm not sure If I did it correctly, but if pghpmyadmin works this probably isn't necessary ?!

p.s my computer accesses internet via Wi-Fi, but I understand that in my case (since I'm running wamp from same computer) it doesn't matter.

Is there something else I could try ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yet another 403, but only webgrind and sqlbuddy doesn't work
Posted by: stevenmartin99 (Moderator)
Date: August 15, 2012 07:29PM

yes this is a little bug that was in a download for about 3 days, you must have been LUCKY smiling smiley to get that version.

the solution is quite simple

open the wamp/alias folder and edit the confgid files.. the phpmyadmin file was copied into all three files and as a result the wrong path is in the files

Steven Martin
stevenmartin99@gmail.com
stevenmartin99@hotmail.com
PampServer.com - [pampserver.com]

Re: Yet another 403, but only webgrind and sqlbuddy doesn't work
Posted by: wonderland (46.109.16.---)
Date: August 20, 2012 01:02PM

And I thought why I haven't won lottery yet smiling smiley

Thank you for replying, I updated alias and everything works great now.

I must have checked out these files 10 + times, but never saw those lines grinning smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.