phpMyAdmin - Error Cannot start session without errors, please check errors given in your PHP and/or webserver log file and configure your PHP installation properly.
Posted by: KimT (197.171.250.---)
Date: October 31, 2011 11:02AM

I updated the phpmyadmin with a new password and user name and then restarted wamp and then received this error, please help regards Kim

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: phpMyAdmin - Error Cannot start session without errors, please check errors given in your PHP and/or webserver log file and configure your PHP installation properly.
Posted by: simplysandeep (---.nsw.comtex.net.au)
Date: October 31, 2011 11:53PM

I assume, your WAMP server is online & all services are started (WAMP icon in the system tray is green, if everything is okay).

Yesterday, I had a similar issue when I tried to chnage the port number of Apache.

I received1045 error from PHPMyAdmin while MySQL console was working fine.

(I setup a password for PHPMyAdmin before doing this).

What I did is , I clicked a bluish circle icon next to the error number on the browser. Then it displayed the Log in page of PHPMyAdmin.

After logging in everything was fine.

Remember, each time you change any config files, save your changes and close the files. Then Stop all services and Start all Services of WAMP server.

Below link shows on how to setup a password on PHPMyAdmin with screenshots:

[guides.jlbn.net]

Re: phpMyAdmin - Error Cannot start session without errors, please check errors given in your PHP and/or webserver log file and configure your PHP installation properly.
Posted by: yfastud (Moderator)
Date: November 02, 2011 12:55AM

You should setup Backup right after setup Wamp successful, so you can go back if something wrong later
To setup Backup, follow this
[blog.jlbn.net]

To setup Password, follow this
[blog.jlbn.net]

To setup Website w/ Wamp, follow this
[blog.jlbn.net]

To setup Database Account, follow this
[blog.jlbn.net]

Have fun,

FREE One A Day
FREE Photo
FREE Games
FREE Websites
FREE Portable GPS
FREE WAMP Guides

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.