500 internal server error
Posted by: itstnew (---.ss.shawcable.net)
Date: May 05, 2010 01:18PM

ok when i downloaded and installed wamp i could type localhost and get a wamp screen, i could also type in mi ip address and get that screen now when i take that index.php file out and switch with a website i had made in html and go to my ip and it works fine but anything else i get the 500 error ..........what i am saying is when installed wamp and typed in localhost it worked and when i typed in my ip it worked, now i am trying to install something called clipbucket i have it all in my www folder and i get the error, on xampp i could get onto the install thing when i typed in my ip but got stuck on some other error, how can i get rid of this 500 error!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 500 internal server error
Date: May 05, 2010 01:33PM

i opened notepad and typed in the water saved as index.html placed in the www folder then went to my ip and it says in the water and the same for localhost =/ i dont get it

Re: 500 internal server error
Date: May 05, 2010 01:58PM

i got it working now...but now i paste the file from the thing i want to install and i get to the install screen and get a thing that says: "Checking File & Directories Permissions

ClipBucket need some files and folders permissions in order to store files properly, please make sure all files given below are chmod properly
CHMOD : the chmod command (abbreviated from change mode) is a shell command and C language function in Unix and Unix-like environments.

Parse error: parse error in C:\wamp\www\install\steps\msgs.php on line 21"

???

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.