403 Forbidden
Posted by: sandeep (202.60.62.---)
Date: September 16, 2009 03:08PM

Hi,

I have installed wamp and using drupal in the server. Wamp is running on port 1540 and IIS in 80. My website was working fine until i got an error while accessing drupal to upload contents to the database, it gives 403 forbidden error, it says you are not authorized to view this page, it was giving similar error for phpmyadmin also, i changed to :

Order Allow,Deny
Allow from all

phpmyadmin. config file in alias. dont know how to enable drupal. please do the needful.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 403 Forbidden
Posted by: toumimi (84.6.111.---)
Date: September 16, 2009 11:33PM

It's probably a problem with drupal.
It should be an htaccess file blocking you, but I can just suppose. See Apache log file to get more informations, and ask your question on drupal forum...

For PhpMyAdmin you should NOT modify those directives, else anybody can open your phpmyadmin and consult/modify your databases or users !
You can do it if you have secured this application, by setting mode in http, and I don't think it's enough secured...
You can add a directive "Allow from my_ip_address" instead :
Order Deny,Allow
Deny from all
Allow from 127.0.0.1
Allow from any_ip_address

Florian

WampServer Patch (Screenshots)
Topic EN : www.wampserver.com
Topic FR : www.wampserver.com

Posted by: sandeep (202.60.62.---)
Date: September 17, 2009 07:28AM

Hi Florian,

Thanks for the quick reply, will post this issue in drupal forums, just wanted to check, in server symantec anitvirus has been updated, is it because of this ??

Posted by: yfastud (Moderator)
Date: September 17, 2009 03:25PM

yo should uninstall both wamp and firewall/antivirus, remove wamp folder, run regedit to search and delete 2 instances wampapache and wampmysql, restart pc, reinstall wamp, then reinstall firewall/antivirus while wamp is running winking winking smiley

Have fun,

FREE One A Day
FREE Photo
FREE Games
FREE Websites
FREE Portable GPS
FREE WAMP Guides

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.