Put online
Posted by: D0gSoldi3r (---.bb.sky.com)
Date: November 10, 2008 02:19PM

Right hello guys i'm at the last hurdle and it's hurting me, I have everything set up on wamp i can see my website on localhost and [192.168.0.2] but i cannot access my site from my ip address here [90.202.90.13] I currently use sky broadband and everytime i use that ip address my Router configuration appears instead of my website. How do i get that to show me my ip address where my wamp localhost is.

I took some screenshots of my configuration panel for you and also a high quality flv video is below showing the same as the images

Image01

Image 02

Image 03

Image 04

Image 05

Image 06

Image 07

Image 08

Image 09

I also have a high quality video of my problem on one of my webservers here [www.funnystash.com] clcking there will take you direct to the video. I hope i didn't give you to much information but it might help somebody know whats causing me this problem.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Put online
Posted by: yawasare (---.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com)
Date: November 10, 2008 02:27PM

ok it seems that you need to configure your router to foward http and ftp lookups to the ip address of the michine that wamp is runing on

Posted by: D0gSoldi3r (---.bb.sky.com)
Date: November 10, 2008 02:32PM

Is there any tutorials on how to do this anywhere as i do know some stuff i don't know everything so any help on how to get this info would be greatly appreciative.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2008 02:32PM by D0gSoldi3r.

Posted by: yawasare (---.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com)
Date: November 10, 2008 02:34PM

ok what type of router or broadband router are you using?
if you have msn log on lets talk from there
ghanacharity@hotmail.com

Posted by: yfastud (Moderator)
Date: November 10, 2008 02:47PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.