problem with CLI
Posted by: eduardillo9 (190.214.33.---)
Date: October 31, 2008 09:20PM

hi friends i always use wampserver is the best program to do proof with a real server, but i have one problem y try to install one tool in specific OsTube the open source same to you Tube but only that in open source.

Now i try to install in my wamp this open source in the folder www/ and when i go to my [localhost] this open source send me to the install index and in this install.php jump one error :

PHP CLI
"The command line version of PHP could not be found. Please make sure that the cli version is installed, and that mysql.so is also activated for the cli."

I need help with this error i need to see how works this open source. Please help me.

Note: in other web sites i can read that this error only occurred when you use this open source on windows systems. confused smiley its true this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: problem with CLI
Posted by: toivo (---.nsw.bigpond.net.au)
Date: October 31, 2008 11:26PM

Hi,

The error message seems to be oriented towards the *nix world with mysql.so. However, if the only problem is that the installation cannot find php.exe, you should add the following folder to the system PATH variable in Control Panel - System - Advanced - Environment Variables and then restart Windows:

c:\wamp\bin\php\php5.2.6

Regards,

toivo
Sydney, Australia

Posted by: eduardillo9 (190.214.41.---)
Date: November 01, 2008 05:34PM

thanx by the answer toivo

But please you can help me if you explaim me step by step that things that i con do it.

Please

Thanks again

Note. i can't finde this path sorry sad smiley

Posted by: toivo (---.nsw.bigpond.net.au)
Date: November 02, 2008 01:11AM

According to the osTube site at [www.ostube.de], it runs under Linux only. Therefore you are unlikely to be able to run it under WAMP without modifications, but one of license conditions of the free community edition is that you are not allowed to modify the code. There you go.

Regards,

toivo
Sydney, Australia

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2008 01:11AM by toivo.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.