Problem with Installation
Posted by: AzraQ (---.stream.uz)
Date: September 19, 2008 12:35AM

Hi everyone

I'm new to PHP and wanted to learn it, i tried an editor(Rapid PHP) but i had a problem viewing the results on the browser, whenever i press preview it automatically opens Firefox but says that OCI.dll is not found and maybe 10 more dll's not found.

so i downloaded WAMP cuz i didn't have a webserver ( i just want to test my programs, i don't have a site) and after installation the same messages about the dll's appeared, note that i had previously installed PHP 5.2 from PHP.net .

i know my problem may not be caused by WAMP but it includes it, so..

i wish someone has an answer to me,

as i said all i want to do is to test my PHP programs so if you have a better alternative please suggest.

sorry for my bad english i'm not english.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Problem with Installation
Posted by: leonard2 (---.prod-infinitum.com.mx)
Date: September 19, 2008 01:50AM

first uninstall all of WAMP and php. because you will have problems like this if you already downloaded wampserver clears the folder of C or WAMP cambial the name if you have files so as not to create confusion
wampserver gives you all the apache and php mysql together but need a text editor php html and so on. I use notepad c + + to edit the text all you have to do after downloading the file config.inc.php is set jlgn this is a tutorial for doing so Reap: D
good after you get the icon Wamp at the side of spades clock li there turns out there and its menu this will tighten the local host to view your files but first put it into the folder 'www' greetings!
pstd.: rapid php is a copy of wampserver

Re: Problem with Installation
Posted by: yfastud (Moderator)
Date: September 19, 2008 06:20AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.