PHP INSIDE FLASH
Posted by: omerta (---.ath.forthnet.gr)
Date: December 28, 2007 08:25PM

I would like to ask u, if someone knows, if i can write php inside Adobe flash and if this option is possible how can I do that. Please give me some help i need it!! It is urgent...

I want, also, to ask sth else.
I made a site and although the site is ok in internet explorer, modzilla present it like a miniature...

Any ideas why that happens??

Thank u a lot!!!
chris

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PHP INSIDE FLASH
Posted by: Slider (---.rdsnet.ro)
Date: December 30, 2007 11:09PM

as far as i know you cannot write php in flash, i don't know why do you need that kind of codding.
make your php scripts, make your flash , combine them in html, or make everything with php, i do not recall any case that i need to make the script in flash , so....................

about the site that you have made, check in browsers that doens't work, the text size, make all your updates, or if nothing happens, check your code, maybe you missed something, like a <td> in a table or something else.

Date: December 31, 2007 03:09AM

thanks my friend. they gave me a site in flash and they told me to put aministration options such as upload pictures. i thought to put php in flash but i didn't know how. I started from the beggining with dreamweaver.
html,php.

Posted by: jw_k (---.net-you.de)
Date: December 31, 2007 01:13PM

you should google for »php picture upload« - I bet there are hundreds, nay thousands of those scripts out there on the web (but not using flash).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2007 01:14PM by jw_k.

Date: December 31, 2007 02:53PM

that's the point noy using flash. that's the problem. I know hgow to upload images with php.
But i have a complete site in flash and i want to put the administration tools. i think that i can export the movie clips from the site in flash and use them as objects in the new site i built. but i do not know flash. this is a problem i knowtongue sticking out smiley...

Thanks for the help my friend!!!

Posted by: yfastud (Moderator)
Date: December 31, 2007 04:14PM

i have a complete site in flash and i want to put the administration tools.
You have to re-design that flash w/ option for admin, then overwrite the current 1

but i do not know flash. this is a problem i knowtongue sticking out smiley...
Not really problem though, just hire someone to do flash for you then charge DOUBLE price to your client; he he... he he... ;-) just kidding; it's not really hard as you thought, but it might take more time for you to do it

btw, this is not wamp problem, so you might want to try your luck on some flash forums then

Have fun,

FREE One A Day
FREE Photo
FREE Games
FREE Websites
FREE Portable GPS
FREE WAMP Guides

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2007 04:15PM by yfastud.

Date: January 01, 2008 01:56PM

yes sure it is not wamp problem. sorry for the open thread. thanks for the help anyway!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.