modules do not match
Posted by: mimosveta (---.office.net.yu)
Date: December 09, 2007 04:45AM

After installation I get error messages of about this content:

Unable to initialize module.
Module compiled with module API 20020429
PHP compiled with module API 20060613 debug=0, thread-safety=1,
These options need to match.

Can someone help?

----------------------

I have few more questions, I'm not sure if I should post them here as well or start new topics.

For example I can't start localhost in Avant browser, while in Firefox it starts with this errors:

Notice: Undefined variable: aliasContents in e:\katarina\wamp\www\index.php on line 178

Notice: Undefined variable: projectContents in e:\katarina\wamp\www\index.php on line 193

Notice: Undefined variable: phpExtContents in e:\katarina\wamp\www\index.php on line 204

Even though I haven't changed anything in that file. Or should I have? It said somewhere that nothing is to be configured, so..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: modules do not match
Posted by: yfastud (Moderator)
Date: December 09, 2007 05:00AM

Can you verify that all services running? Wamp tray icon is all white means all services running, part yellow means only 1 service running, and part red mean no service running at all

Have fun,

FREE One A Day
FREE Photo
FREE Games
FREE Websites
FREE Portable GPS
FREE WAMP Guides

Posted by: mimosveta (---.office.net.yu)
Date: December 09, 2007 05:08AM

It was white, and it appeared that everything is running. Although I did restart Apache service and that error message is now gone. Thanks for that.

I do still have errors at [localhost]. Am I supposed to change something in www/index.php or not?

And if I do, what?

Posted by: yfastud (Moderator)
Date: December 09, 2007 05:59AM

What error did you have? And you don't suppose to change anything since wamp should work right out of the box, of course, if you already prepared everything for it to work; for example, clean any software that uses port 80 and 3306 such as iis, skype, internet optimizer, so on; enable port 80 in all firewalls and routers, so on

Have fun,

FREE One A Day
FREE Photo
FREE Games
FREE Websites
FREE Portable GPS
FREE WAMP Guides

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.