Server returns code?
Posted by: BaldDude (---.dsl.speedlinq.nl)
Date: September 01, 2007 11:34PM

Hiya,

First off i just want to say; great server package! Used it before, but on my fresh XP Pro notebook the latest version does some weird things and i don't understand why. (There is no other server running on this notebook)

I installed WAMP5 1.7.2 with PHP 5.2.3 and MySQL 5.0.41 in a dir called "server". Installation went fine without any hickups. Enabled php_gd2.dll and restarted the services. Then i created a database with phpMyAdmin. I created a new directory in the www dir. I then copied all off the files from the new Dolphin 6 script to that directory. Then i went to localhost in IE (and FF) and below code (this is just a chunk of it) was returned:

location.href = 'install/index.php';\n"; } exit(); } require_once( 'inc/header.inc.php' ); require_once( BX_DIRECTORY_PATH_INC . 'design.inc.php' ); require_once( BX_DIRECTORY_PATH_INC . 'db.inc.php' ); require_once( BX_DIRECTORY_PATH_INC . 'admin.inc.php' ); require_once( BX_DIRECTORY_PATH_INC . 'profiles.inc.php' ); require_once( BX_DIRECTORY_PATH_INC . 'prof.inc.php' ); require_once( BX_DIRECTORY_PATH_INC . 'members.inc.php' ); require_once( BX_DIRECTORY_PATH_INC . 'quotes.inc.php' ); require_once( BX_DIRECTORY_PATH_INC . 'utils.inc.php' ); require_once( BX_DIRECTORY_PATH_INC . 'membership_levels.inc.php' ); require_once( BX_DIRECTORY_PATH_INC . 'tags.inc.php' ); require_once( BX_DIRECTORY_PATH_ROOT . "templates/tmpl_{$tmpl}/scripts/BxTemplVotingView.php" ); $_page['name_index'] = 1; $_page['header'] = $site['title']; $_page['header_text'] = $site['title']; $_page['css_name'] = 'index.css'; if( !( $logged['admin'] = member_auth( 1, false ) ) ) { if( !( $logged['member'] = member_auth( 0, false ) ) ) { if( !( $logged['aff'] = member_auth( 2, false )) ) { $logged['moderator'] = member_auth( 3, false ); } } } if( $logged['member'] ) $memberID = (int)$_COOKIE['memberID']; // add email to notify emails list if ( $_POST['subscribe'] && $_POST['subscribe_submit'] ) { AddNotifyEmail($_POST['subscribe']); } include( BX_DIRECTORY_PATH_ROOT . "templates/tmpl_{$tmpl}/scripts/index.php" ); ?>

Errr... ??? I removed the dir with the script, then i tried it in the www directory with the same result. I un- and then reinstalled Wamp with the default dir and tried it again. Same thing happened. I also tried several other scripts like WSNLinks and Dir97Pro but they also return chunks of code... (I activated php_gd2.dll in php.ini for both scripts btw)

I have NO idea what is wrong... Am i doing something wrong? Never seen this happen before...

Post Edited (09-01-07 23:38)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Server returns code?
Posted by: BaldDude (---.dsl.speedlinq.nl)
Date: September 01, 2007 11:44PM

smiling smiley Never mind... I found the answer (missed it when i searched ealier... my bad!)

[forum.wampserver.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.