Upgrade from Wamp5 v. 1.6.4 to the most updated, need to uninstall old version?
Posted by: jane (---.hsd1.ca.comcast.net)
Date: August 24, 2007 03:21AM

Currently, I have the Wamp5 version 1.6.4. I'd like to upgrade to the most updated version (1.7.2) . Do I need to uninstall the old version?

Also, I entered my yahoo email address to subscribe your newsletter. But never get the validation mail. I also tried entering my gmail address, but still did not get any mail from wampserver. Is it normal.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Upgrade from Wamp5 v. 1.6.4 to the most updated, need to uninstall old versi
Posted by: CyberSpatium (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date: August 24, 2007 01:00PM

the latest versions of wamp are not upgradeable, so you will need to uninstall wamp and reinstall the latest version.

i am just the forum admin, i dont own the website. you will need to use the contact from to contact roms about your problem.

CyberSpatium
----------------------
WAMP English Forum Admin

I have WAMP5 working with (for development use only):
Windows Vista Ultimate x64 (64 bit)
Kaspersky Internet Security Suite 7.0.x
Spyware Terminater 2.x
CounterSpy 2.5.x

Need help? Check out my WAMP User Manual/Guide here!

Cellular Phone Deals - The Best on the Net! - FREE PHONES! Take your pick from our featured cellular phone deals by Cingular, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint PCS, Nextel, and more! Most of our cellular phone offers include a FREE cellular phone with FREE shipping!

Web Development for Newbie's Blog - Check out my new blog. It is for web developers, and especially tailored for the web development newbie. If you are not fluent in “geek speak”, then this incredible resource is just you. And even if you are a web development pro, this is a great resource to check out some of the latest web development tips, news, tutorials, codes and more.

Clarify Loans
Mortgage and Home Loan Advice

LaxGo Web Directory
Powerful human edited web directory of quality, spam-free sites organized via a comprehensive category structure.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.