Enabling Extensions Not Working
Posted by: melban (---.norwood.com)
Date: August 13, 2007 11:04PM

I've come upon many extensions that have dll files on my wamp server but I keep running into dll's that aren't working. most recently I've been trying to us APC and PDO and neither work. I've done many of the suggestions that people online have said to do with no luck.

Is there any reason when I uncomment php_pdo.dll it is not working on my system. Same for php_apc.dll

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Enabling Extensions Not Working
Posted by: yfastud (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: August 13, 2007 11:54PM

Make sure you editing the correct php.ini file, and the best way is accessing it through tray icon, and wamp server should restart itself; if not, manually restart wamp to take effect.

Have fun,

[www.jlbn.net] (Basic Guide for WAMP)

Posted by: CyberSpatium (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date: August 14, 2007 11:28AM

the correct php.ini file is located:
c:\wamp\apache2\bin\php.ini

remember any time you change something your php.ini file you need to restart apache for the new setting to take effect.

CyberSpatium
----------------------
WAMP English Forum Admin

Need help? Check out my WAMP User Manual/Guide here!

Cellular Phone Deals - The Best on the Net! - FREE PHONES! Take your pick from our featured cellular phone deals by Cingular, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint PCS, Nextel, and more! Most of our cellular phone offers include a FREE cellular phone with FREE shipping!

Web Development for Newbie's Blog - Check out my new blog. It is for web developers, and especially tailored for the web development newbie. If you are not fluent in “geek speak”, then this incredible resource is just you. And even if you are a web development pro, this is a great resource to check out some of the latest web development tips, news, tutorials, codes and more.

Clarify Loans
Mortgage and Home Loan Advice

LaxGo Web Directory
Powerful human edited web directory of quality, spam-free sites organized via a comprehensive category structure.

Posted by: melban (---.norwood.com)
Date: August 14, 2007 03:05PM

After doing a fresh install and putting "PHPIniDir "c:/wamp/Apache2/bin"" in my httpd.conf file these are now working. Before doing this hanges to php.ini were not taking effect.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.