Memory exhausted
Posted by: ltirc (---.prod-empresarial.com.mx)
Date: July 16, 2007 05:33PM

I'm using new Code Gear's Delphi For PHP in order to develop an graphic user interface. The thing is that after uploading it to my server i keep getting the following error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 54 bytes) in C:\AppServ\www\activofijo\forms\vcl\comctrls.inc.php on line 1620

I know this is because my script used way more than 8M to execute, what I don't know is how to diminish the recourses that my script uses.

I also would like to know if there's any way I can downgrade the memory that WAMPSERVER allows me to use so that following software I develop do not use more than 8M

Thank you.

Ciao.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Memory exhausted
Posted by: yfastud (---.mia.bellsouth.net)
Date: July 16, 2007 06:47PM

Open php.ini and increase to 16m, then restart wamp to take effect. If just for development, consider to upgrade to php6 which has 128mb; however, it's not a steady version yet

Have fun,

[www.jlbn.net] (Basic Guide for WAMP)

Thank
Posted by: ltirc (---.prod-empresarial.com.mx)
Date: July 16, 2007 08:26PM

Thank you, it was really usefull for developing. my only doubt now is if there's any way to diminish the resources that delphi for php demands.
I've talked to my sysadmid and we've agreed to set the memory up to 16M but he has asked me to decrease the memory that my script uses.
In any case thank you.

Ciao

(If any of you uses Code Gear's Delphi For PHP, contact me.)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.