help !!! GD module
Posted by: delblack (---.ipt.aol.com)
Date: July 10, 2007 01:21PM

I’ve got a problem to do with auto resizing image files can anyone tell me about GD module is there some where I can switch it on or do I need to an additional install I’m running WAMP5 Version 1.7.2 in XP

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: help !!! GD module
Date: July 10, 2007 08:50PM

since enabling this service gd2 the error message has gone but i still don't see resizing or auto auto size taking place

yfastud do u have any pointers please

Posted by: yfastud (---.mia.bellsouth.net)
Date: July 11, 2007 01:25AM

he he... he he... ;-)

I'm using imagemagik instead gd, so I'm not sure, but I guess you have to check your codes since it should auto detected and applied. Better go w/ imagemagik for more powerful tasks, and you have to install on your own, but don't be so care since it's very simple, easy and the it takes 5 min or less for the whole installation and setup.

Have fun,

[www.jlbn.net]

Date: July 11, 2007 07:37AM

My auto resizing is now working on my site, if you remember I said I had enabled Gd2 but heres the funny thing LOL, it wasn’t until {yfastud}suggested for me to use ImageMagick and I was just about to install it I noticed one of my logos was looking like it had been resized, that’s when it hit me, I been expecting things to work like magic, when all I had to do was delete and re-upload all the images to see that Gd2 had done it job.

Many thanks {yfastud} even though I did’nt use ImageMagick but u still get all the credit for getting it working once again {yfastud} is the Top man

Post Edited (07-11-07 07:39)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.