video hosting in LAN
Posted by: kokilakok (---.165.163.18.man-static.vsnl.net.in)
Date: June 19, 2007 05:31AM

Hi
I may sound silly. But since Iam doing this for the first time I want to get myself clear before I start. I want to create a video hosting site for a LAN. In my lab there are about 15 to 20 systems I want only them to access it.No systems from other labs should access it. I want to know how this can be implemented and what are the other things I have to consider for hosting video in LAN and what support WAMP server provides for this.
thank you
with regards
kokila

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: video hosting in LAN
Posted by: CyberSpatium (71.237.217.---)
Date: June 21, 2007 01:59PM

read the setting up apache in a network section of my manual

CyberSpatium
----------------------
WAMP English Forum Admin

Need help? Check out my WAMP User Manual/Guide here!

Cellular Phone Deals - The Best on the Net! - FREE PHONES! Take your pick from our featured cellular phone deals by Cingular, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint PCS, Nextel, and more! Most of our cellular phone offers include a FREE cellular phone with FREE shipping!

Web Development for Newbie's Blog - Check out my new blog. It is for web developers, and especially tailored for the web development newbie. If you are not fluent in “geek speak”, then this incredible resource is just you. And even if you are a web development pro, this is a great resource to check out some of the latest web development tips, news, tutorials, codes and more.

Mortgage and Home Loan Advice:
Clarify Loans

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.