Random lock ups
Posted by: blue_jay (---.spkn.qwest.net)
Date: June 13, 2007 12:13AM

I've been running WAMP for a while and it works for the most part, but sometimes I have problems with page loads, I have to keep refreshing the page until everything loads. Also, I have "Put Online" and am accessing from another computer on my network and now it freezes constantly. I am having to restart WAMP every other time I load a page, it's terrible when I'm trying to program.

Any suggestions? Anybody else come across these issues?

Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Random lock ups
Date: June 13, 2007 12:41AM

Nevermind, I think it was because I was connected over a wireless link. It seems to be working fine now.

Date: June 13, 2007 08:02PM

I take it back, I am still having problems.

Anyone else having these issues or know what I can check to diagnose this? I've checked all the logs and everything, but cannot find any hints.

Thanks!

Posted by: CyberSpatium (71.237.217.---)
Date: June 15, 2007 12:07AM

are you on dialup? these your speed at dslreports.com.

CyberSpatium
----------------------
WAMP English Forum Admin

Need help? Check out my WAMP User Manual/Guide here!

Cellular Phone Deals - The Best on the Net! - FREE PHONES! Take your pick from our featured cellular phone deals by Cingular, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint PCS, Nextel, and more! Most of our cellular phone offers include a FREE cellular phone with FREE shipping!

Web Development for Newbie's Blog - Check out my new blog. It is for web developers, and especially tailored for the web development newbie. If you are not fluent in “geek speak”, then this incredible resource is just you. And even if you are a web development pro, this is a great resource to check out some of the latest web development tips, news, tutorials, codes and more.

Mortgage and Home Loan Advice:
Clarify Loans

Date: June 16, 2007 05:52PM

No, this is on my LAN. There are no other network issues. I can watch streaming video between the computers without problem.

Date: June 16, 2007 08:23PM

**UPDATE***

Well, I uninstalled and reinstalled and still had the same errors. Then I installed XAMP and it is working perfectly. The problem must be isolated to WAMP, but I have no idea what the problem was.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.