Cant find the PHPMyAdmin folder
Posted by: austenr (155.41.112.---)
Date: June 05, 2007 07:27PM

I was looking at the manual and found you are supposed to be able to go to :

[localhost]

to chage permissions. When i load that into my browser, i get the message it can not be found. Anyone else have the same problem?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cant find the PHPMyAdmin folder
Posted by: migs (---.bagu.broadband.ntl.com)
Date: June 05, 2007 07:41PM

I have something similar...

If I try to go to phpmyadmin, it returns a session_write_close() error.

Going to SQLiteManager returns a session_start() error.

Cookie problems perhaps? I have to plead much ignorance in certain areas.

Failing that, I wonder if some changes have been made elsewhere which have broken things. The download page indicates the latest version was only packed today, but that could be a recurring variable, I suppose.

Posted by: CyberSpatium (71.237.217.---)
Date: June 05, 2007 11:47PM

austenr wrote:

CyberSpatium
----------------------
WAMP English Forum Admin

Need help? Check out my WAMP User Manual/Guide here!

Cellular Phone Deals - The Best on the Net! - FREE PHONES! Take your pick from our featured cellular phone deals by Cingular, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint PCS, Nextel, and more! Most of our cellular phone offers include a FREE cellular phone with FREE shipping!

Web Development for Newbie's Blog - Check out my new blog. It is for web developers, and especially tailored for the web development newbie. If you are not fluent in “geek speak”, then this incredible resource is just you. And even if you are a web development pro, this is a great resource to check out some of the latest web development tips, news, tutorials, codes and more.

Mortgage and Home Loan Advice:
Clarify Loans

Date: June 06, 2007 03:00PM

Does it make a difference if WAMPServer isn't installed on C:\ ? I use C:\ for windows files only, and never for program files. Also, I uninstalled PHP and MySQL, prior to installing WAMPServer. Is it possible something hasn't cleaned up properly? Anyway -

-----

The phpmyadmin error is...

Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: open(C:\DOCUME~1\Mig\LOCALS~1\Temp\php\session\sess_q01a0j9ad92tttlpnejgeh7tp0, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in F:\Program Files\wamp\phpmyadmin\index.php on line 44

Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (C:\DOCUME~1\Mig\LOCALS~1\Temp\php\session) in F:\Program Files\wamp\phpmyadmin\index.php on line 44

Line 44 is just this -

session_write_close();

in case it's relevant

Also, I've checked, and there is no php folder in ~local settings/temp.

-------

The SQLiteManager error is...

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(C:\DOCUME~1\Mig\LOCALS~1\Temp\php\session\sess_7d57oo8jr2ii54nc7c48d7d0v4, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in F:\Program Files\wamp\sqlitemanager\index.php on line 8
Error :
The SQLite extension can't be loaded.

Warning: Unknown: open(C:\DOCUME~1\Mig\LOCALS~1\Temp\php\session\sess_7d57oo8jr2ii54nc7c48d7d0v4, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (C:\DOCUME~1\Mig\LOCALS~1\Temp\php\session) in Unknown on line 0

-----

Any help would be appreciated.

Posted by: CyberSpatium (71.237.217.---)
Date: June 06, 2007 05:16PM

have you edited or changed anything in your php.ini file?

CyberSpatium
----------------------
WAMP English Forum Admin

Need help? Check out my WAMP User Manual/Guide here!

Cellular Phone Deals - The Best on the Net! - FREE PHONES! Take your pick from our featured cellular phone deals by Cingular, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint PCS, Nextel, and more! Most of our cellular phone offers include a FREE cellular phone with FREE shipping!

Web Development for Newbie's Blog - Check out my new blog. It is for web developers, and especially tailored for the web development newbie. If you are not fluent in “geek speak”, then this incredible resource is just you. And even if you are a web development pro, this is a great resource to check out some of the latest web development tips, news, tutorials, codes and more.

Mortgage and Home Loan Advice:
Clarify Loans

Date: June 06, 2007 07:59PM

Nope, not touched it

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.