Proven Wamp5 Works Here
Posted by: EndlessEncounters (---.92-70-69.static.videotron.ca)
Date: June 03, 2007 07:20PM

Hey i just wantted people to know (beginers) it takes time if your new like me to get wamp5
working the way you want....
-----------
Heres just an example ---->remmeber i started here like everyone
and today i still learn more how great this product wamp5 really is !
---------
ill put in my link to a page on my site just to show you......
it works and i startted with wamp5 months ago thinking it was going to be an overnight thing....i was wrong...you need to remember this takes time and
thats how i learnt using * WAMP5 *
------------
Im running WAMP5 right now---------->
i would like to share with you that it works great
----------------
ill wait for a ADMIN of the panel to allow me to post a link to show all of you how great it really is this PRODUCT WAMP5..............

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Proven Wamp5 Works Here
Posted by: CyberSpatium (71.237.217.---)
Date: June 04, 2007 07:14AM

i told you not to post here again. i'm tired of you and your attitude.

CyberSpatium
----------------------
WAMP English Forum Admin

Need help? Check out my WAMP User Manual/Guide here!

Cellular Phone Deals - The Best on the Net! - FREE PHONES! Take your pick from our featured cellular phone deals by Cingular, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint PCS, Nextel, and more! Most of our cellular phone offers include a FREE cellular phone with FREE shipping!

Web Development for Newbie's Blog - Check out my new blog. It is for web developers, and especially tailored for the web development newbie. If you are not fluent in “geek speak”, then this incredible resource is just you. And even if you are a web development pro, this is a great resource to check out some of the latest web development tips, news, tutorials, codes and more.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.