no-one can view my stuff
Posted by: nasghar (---.dsl.nsw.optusnet.com.au)
Date: June 02, 2007 01:30PM

greetings.
i have created a html file in the proper directory but no-on can view it. i am using a computer conected to a router, then to a modem. how can i configure so that others can view my site from elsewhere?
any help is appreciated.

regards
nasghar

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: no-one can view my stuff
Posted by: k12 (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: June 02, 2007 03:20PM

check the user manual will help you to do

put online give your ip address to your friend who want to access ur site

kaan

Posted by: CyberSpatium (71.237.217.---)
Date: June 02, 2007 06:18PM

yeah, check out my manual. if you are connected to a router, search for port forwarding on google. you will need to put wamp in online mode so others can access wamp. they will access using your ip address.
[your.ip.address.here].

also search this from because these topics have been posted before.

dont know you rip? www.whatismyip.com

CyberSpatium
----------------------
WAMP English Forum Admin

Need help? Check out my WAMP User Manual/Guide here!

Cellular Phone Deals - The Best on the Net! - FREE PHONES! Take your pick from our featured cellular phone deals by Cingular, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint PCS, Nextel, and more! Most of our cellular phone offers include a FREE cellular phone with FREE shipping!

Date: June 03, 2007 02:01PM

thanks heaps. i forwarded the port, and looked through the manual, but no-one can see the page. its probably sumthin realy stupid and obvious. any other ideas?
p.s. i realy appreciate this help guys. cant thank you enough, even though i havent gotten result yet, ur still tryin. thanks!

regards
nasghar

Posted by: CyberSpatium (71.237.217.---)
Date: June 03, 2007 06:27PM

try searching the forum, this has been posted before.

CyberSpatium
----------------------
WAMP English Forum Admin

Need help? Check out my WAMP User Manual/Guide here!

Cellular Phone Deals - The Best on the Net! - FREE PHONES! Take your pick from our featured cellular phone deals by Cingular, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint PCS, Nextel, and more! Most of our cellular phone offers include a FREE cellular phone with FREE shipping!

Web Development for Newbie's Blog - Check out my new blog. It is for web developers, and especially tailored for the web development newbie. If you are not fluent in “geek speak”, then this incredible resource is just you. And even if you are a web development pro, this is a great resource to check out some of the latest web development tips, news, tutorials, codes and more.

Date: June 04, 2007 11:38AM

ive searched the forum. im prob just bein lazy and skimming, but i cant find anything useful. ive put wamp server online. ive done the port forwarding bit. i dont know what im missing! i dont want to sound demanding, or inconsiderate, but i just cant find anything useful. my ip is '220.236.114.54' and ive forwarded port 80 to '192.168.2.2' u sure there isnt some big obvious step i missed?

regards
nasghar

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.