Gif load problem
Posted by: Sandbird (---.adsl.forthnet.gr)
Date: May 15, 2007 12:52AM

Hi,
I just installed Wamp server in my PC,
I had an earlier version before so i know how to use it. Its been like 1 year since i installed it though.

My problem is that when i install it i and browse the site i cant get any .gif images to show.
The JPG load fine but the gif not.
I tried to find the solution but couldnt.
The server is running on a remote pc in my lan that connects with wifi to the the lan with a 3COM usb stick on a DLINK DI624 wireless Access Point.
I am saying this cause thats the only difference since last time i installed it.
Any idea why its not loading them ?

Site: [noobw.mine.nu]

Should be a banner on the top where the blackness is..its a banner.gif image

thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gif load problem
Posted by: CyberSpatium (71.237.217.---)
Date: May 15, 2007 05:27AM

I just accessed your site and the everything loaded fine. your banner is a gif and it loaded fine. try accessing using a different web browser.

CyberSpatium
----------------------
WAMP English Forum Admin

Need help? Check out my WAMP User Manual/Guide here!

I have put one of my one word domains up for action at ebay - Moistest.com
Click here to see the auction

Check out my new blog. It is for web developers, and especially tailored for the web development newbie. If you are not fluent in “geek speak”, then this incredible resource is just you. And even if you are a web development pro, this is a great resource to check out some of the latest web development tips, news, tutorials, codes and more.

Web Development for Newbie's Blog

Re: Gif load problem
Posted by: Sandbird (---.salonica.acn.gr)
Date: May 15, 2007 12:47PM

oO

I tried with 2 different computers and nothing !!!!

the banner is at:

[noobw.mine.nu]

The server is offline at the moment cause i lost the internet connection but today at 5 in the afternoon (GMT+2) time (greece) it will be up when i go home.

If i set up the page on my main computer it works....but not the one on the wifi connection.
The windows is a fresh install with SP2 and Net Framework, SQL Server....thats it....I just installed the Wamp server and this happened.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.