Use WAMP to build and then sell a web site?
Posted by: dvdribeiro (---.169.119.244.rev.optimus.pt)
Date: May 13, 2007 10:52PM

Hi, I'm ready to build a web site, and I'm trying to find a free toolkit to create my web site and then sell it to a client of mine. I've been told of WAMP, but before any aplication can I use it to this purpose?

It says it is GPL, what does it mean?
Thanks, if this tool is not allowed for my purpose, what can I use?

Regards,
Ribeiro

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Use WAMP to build and then sell a web site?
Posted by: CyberSpatium (71.237.217.---)
Date: May 14, 2007 01:59AM

when you sell a website to someone, you just sell them the website (html files, css files, php files, image files, etc. they will already have apache or some other webserver installed on their server or their web hosts servers, so they dont need wamp.

when i sell a website, i just use winzip to archive the folder the website i am selling is located and then i send the zip file to the new owner. the new own unzips it and uses his ftp program to upload the files to his web server or web host.

CyberSpatium
----------------------
WAMP English Forum Admin

Need help? Check out my WAMP User Manual/Guide here!

I have put one of my one word domains up for action at ebay - Moistest.com
Click here to see the auction

Check out my new blog. It is for web developers, and especially tailored for the web development newbie. If you are not fluent in “geek speak”, then this incredible resource is just you. And even if you are a web development pro, this is a great resource to check out some of the latest web development tips, news, tutorials, codes and more.

Web Development for Newbie's Blog

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.