MySQL Connection issue
Posted by: aqeelashraf (---.pie.net.pk)
Date: May 04, 2007 08:53PM

Hi,

I have just installed the WAMP5 1.7.0. After installing wamp servert, AI have changed the mysql password and now both the username and password are root. I have edited the config file for phpmyadmin and now it is working fine. When i try to add the code in my php document i am receiving following errors:

------------------------------------------------------
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in D:\wamp\www\gallery\admin\manage_galleries.php on line 152

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in D:\wamp\www\gallery\admin\manage_galleries.php on line 152

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in D:\wamp\www\gallery\admin\manage_galleries.php on line 153

------------------------------------------------------

Any body let me know that what is the problem here. When i try the same on other machine wqhich is not using the WAMP5, it is working fine. Please let me know the possible solution so that I can solve this problem. Thanks

Aqeel Ashraf

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MySQL Connection issue
Posted by: CyberSpatium (71.237.217.---)
Date: May 05, 2007 02:56AM

post your code

CyberSpatium
----------------------
WAMP English Forum Admin

Need help? Check out my WAMP User Manual/Guide here!

Check out my new blog. It is for web developers, and especially tailored for the web development newbie. If you are not fluent in “geek speak”, then this incredible resource is just you. And even if you are a web development pro, this is a great resource to check out some of the latest web development tips, news, tutorials, codes and more.

WebDev Newbie Blog

Posted by: sjku (---.net)
Date: May 05, 2007 04:22AM

Hi,
Did you add the "new added" password in your php code as well? It looks like as if the php code is trying to connect to database without a password, but you have set a password using phpmyadmin...
Bye.

Posted by: aqeelashraf (---.ecell.com.pk)
Date: May 07, 2007 06:54AM

Hi,

Thanks for the replies, I have solved issue. Thanks for your support.

Bye

Aqeel Ashraf

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.