Problem with Tinymce
Posted by: davidn (---.versanet.de)
Date: April 23, 2007 01:32AM

Hi.

I have just installed latest WAMP 1.7.0 and everything works fine. Except for one thing:

tinymce (http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/) drops a javascript error:

missing ; before statement
Quelldatei: [localhost]
Zeile: 1

The error occurs in my scripts that worked fine with a seperated installation of apache, php... and it occurs in the example scripts of tinymce. So it seems to be a wamp problem?!?

Thanks for help

David

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Problem with Tinymce
Posted by: CyberSpatium (71.237.217.---)
Date: April 23, 2007 01:51AM

this is not a wamp issue. javascript is a client side programming language, not like php or perl which are server side languages. post this question in the support area for whatever script you are using.

CyberSpatium
----------------------
WAMP English Forum Admin

Need help? Check out my WAMP User Manual/Guide here!

Please visit my latest website Clarify Loans:
clarifyloans.com

Date: April 23, 2007 02:04AM

Right. I did that.

Not sure if its client side Problem. Of course, there is coherance due to Javascript. But changing the Server-Environement caused the problem.

AND: Opening the example directly from local drive, no errors occur. Only when opening via localhost. Sounds strange for an html/javascript document...

Posted by: CyberSpatium (71.237.217.---)
Date: April 23, 2007 07:57AM

once again, this javascript issue, not a wamp issue. since i did not write whatever script you are using, i do not know how to help you. post this question in the support area for whatever script you are using.

CyberSpatium
----------------------
WAMP English Forum Admin

Need help? Check out my WAMP User Manual/Guide here!

Please visit my latest website Clarify Loans:
clarifyloans.com

Date: April 25, 2007 08:04PM

Ok, I solved the problem. It actually was a Server-side-probleme. There was a similar problem with PNG-images. Some Images couldn't be shown via localhost.

I had a programm called "Netlimiter" running on my Computer. After uninstalling it, the problems disappeared.

Greetz david

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.