ERRORS ??
Posted by: techno_man (---.20-57-74.mc.videotron.ca)
Date: April 20, 2007 11:32AM

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\wamp\www\dolphin\orca\classes\BxDb.php on line 199

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\wamp\www\dolphin\orca\classes\BxDb.php:199) in C:\wamp\www\dolphin\orca\classes\BxXslTransform.php on line 56

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ERRORS ??
Posted by: techno_man (---.20-57-74.mc.videotron.ca)
Date: April 20, 2007 08:06PM

the service we get from the people who made this, isnt at all the best and ill tell you 1 thing guys, the users if your feeling the same way as me, never getting help and they always answer you by redirecting you, its been 1 month 2 weeks

Post Edited (04-20-07 20:13)

Posted by: CyberSpatium (71.237.217.---)
Date: April 20, 2007 08:23PM

you know what? i have grown quite tired of you since you joined this forum a few days ago. i volunteer my time here everyday helping people out. if that is not enough for you go somewhere else instead of complaining here. how can you possibly complain about the support service here when you did not pay anything at all to download wamp. sorry i am not available 24/7 to help you out each and every time you have a problem you ungrateful *******. you are on your own here now, no one is going to help you out.

and dont even think about sending me any more emails about this. i told you loud and clear to not email me. dont do it again.

CyberSpatium
----------------------
WAMP English Forum Admin

Need help? Check out my WAMP User Manual/Guide here!

Please visit my latest website Clarify Loans:
clarifyloans.com

Posted by: TwistedChaos (---.rochester.res.rr.com)
Date: April 21, 2007 09:44PM

you know these forums are not for programming screw ups.... these forums are for problems with the actual server ware and NO ONE actually has to provide any help we just do because we're nice....

if you have a problem installing WAMP or found a bug in WAMP or whatever... then this is the place to let us know...

but when you have problems with a screwed up coding....thats not our issue....
and we shouldn't have to get harrassed by ungrateful ************ that think they know everything.....
obviously they dont know everything else they wouldnt be dl'ing wamp nor would they be here.....

A Massive Heart Attack = Computer Crash sad smiley

I am a member of CAF -> Computer Addicts Forever smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.