Unable to run wampserver...
Posted by: shadyyx (---.antik.sk)
Date: February 17, 2007 12:11PM

Hello people.

I would like to ask You what is wrong with my WAMP5 - when clicking on icon (starting wampserver), it starts immediately, but all services stay stopped...and nothing is done after trying to start them, even when I restart wampserver...no result when exiting and re-starting wampserver... This is happening on one of my computer.

On the next one, the wampserver starts, with services running. But when trying to load phpmyadmin, sqlitemanager, localhost etc or any of my previously done PHP pages, nothing is done, Firefox only looks like loading the page, but nohting else...when I do not stop it, it could be loading forever and nothing else...

This happen with no reason what could be done wrong, after a half of year that I was succesfully using WAMP, creating PHP web pages, databases, etc...

Can You please help me???

I would be very thankfull!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Unable to run wampserver...
Posted by: shadyyx (---.antik.sk)
Date: February 17, 2007 12:15PM

I have also forgotten to mention that I am using Win XP Pro, for some people that would try to explain I am using 95, 98 or ME and would not understand it from my post where I mentioned I was succesfully using WAMP for half of year...)

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.