Warning messages
Posted by: omnibus (---.swipnet.se)
Date: December 20, 2006 08:19PM

Hi
I downloaded a free game script, but when im trying to open it all I get is warning messages...
Here are some of them...
I have absolutely no idea what to do, so any help makes me so happy =)

Warning: fopen(html/header.html) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 53
Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: Stat failed for html/header.html (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 54
Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 54
Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 55
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 165
Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 166
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 167

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Warning messages
Date: December 20, 2006 09:56PM

I got rid of some of these errors. It was 15 and now its "only" 7

Please help me =)

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 165

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 166

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 167

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 167

Warning: mysql_numrows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 169

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 181

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 181
",$$key,$contents); next($SETTINGS); } return $contents; } ?>
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: lang() in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 206

Posted by: eliezer (---.suth.com)
Date: December 21, 2006 12:00AM

it seems like theres something wrong either at DB location or at the username and password.

verify that, also, its gonna be hard to help you without any code.
first verify db settings and if problem persists, post your code here and ill see what i can do even though im a rookie.

Posted by: yfastud (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: December 21, 2006 12:32AM

Where did you store that game script? Hope you store it in c:/wamp/www/games and also create a database as well as username and password for that gamescript. Also check to make sure your mysql running and you already enable ODBC extension.

Date: December 21, 2006 12:05PM

No, I stored it in c:/wamp/www/
Just that directory
Yea I created a database, I created an database and query a sql file and it made all the tables and stuff.
What is that about ODBC extension?

Posted by: yfastud (72.236.169.---)
Date: December 21, 2006 01:24PM

No, I stored it in c:/wamp/www/

Already knew that, and it might conflicts w/ main index.php. You should store it in wamp/www/other_folder instead

Yea I created a database

W/o username aand password? That might be 1 of the causes.

What is that about ODBC extension?

In your error messages, it seems looking for ODBC which you can enable through wampserver tray icon - php extension. Actually, read your op again, it seems looking for user ODBC, did you create that user? If not, change your code to the real one.

Date: December 21, 2006 02:59PM

[www.thehockeystop.com]

Hope this is allowed...
Well, on there you can get the code. If you/anyone got time you can try figure out how to get it to work...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.