Click PHP Settings --> Lockup?
Posted by: Mark Jones (---.buckeyecom.net)
Date: December 07, 2006 04:39PM

Hi, when we click on the PHP settings and extensions in the WAMP menu, are we supposed to be able to stop and start entries? Like in the image Hopeless has posted here,

[i2.photobucket.com]

If we were not going to use "Enable Dl" and "File Uploads", could we click on them here to disable them? Because I tried to disable a few of these (enable dl, file upload, php_sqlite, etc.) but doing this created "php-win.exe" files, which used 100% CPU and gave the following error when task-ended:

"Could not execute menu item (internal error) [EAccessViolation] Access violation at addresss 0042F14E in module 'wampserver.exe'. Read of address 00000008"

This also restarts the Apache service. It does this whether all services are running or stopped.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Click PHP Settings --> Lockup?
Posted by: yfastud (72.236.169.---)
Date: December 07, 2006 04:57PM

Is it 1.6.6? I don't see that problem in 1.6.5, I mean I did enable gd through tray icon to test chapcha image for my forum and my server still work fine until now

Post Edited (12-07-06 17:13)

Have fun,

FREE One A Day
FREE Photo
FREE Games
FREE Websites
FREE Portable GPS
FREE WAMP Guides

Posted by: Mark Jones (---.buckeyecom.net)
Date: December 07, 2006 06:19PM

Yes each time I click any of the PHP extensions, this happens. (1.6.6)

Hmmm...

Posted by: yfastud (72.236.169.---)
Date: December 07, 2006 07:06PM

not sure it's php 1.2.0 causes that problem or not, but I'm still using 1.6.5, only upgrade mysql and phpmyadmin to latest version, and wait for more stable wampserver version

Post Edited (12-07-06 19:38)

Have fun,

FREE One A Day
FREE Photo
FREE Games
FREE Websites
FREE Portable GPS
FREE WAMP Guides

Posted by: lars-sh (---.dip.t-dialin.net)
Date: December 10, 2006 06:13PM

I don't think it's a problem only of WAMP5 1.6.6! I think it's a special problem, because there was no on my PC.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.