Error on my WAMP
Posted by: gateway (202.71.180.---)
Date: July 27, 2006 06:50AM

When I install apache this error occur "COuld not execute menu item (internal error)[excption] could not execute run action. The system could not find the specified file.."
this is the error.
Also how to install php on my wamp server. I am very much interested to start php programming. Could I start my sample program using php aside from Notepad?

thanks a lot

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Error on my WAMP
Posted by: gateway (202.71.180.---)
Date: July 28, 2006 02:41AM

When I click install services on my apache the message appera on DOS mode "The port 80 is avialable... Press ENTER to contiune.. " however when I press enter this error apper on my screenr "COuld not execute menu item (internal error)[excption] could not execute run action. The system could not find the specified file.."

I am using windows 2000 advanced server, I already remove the IIS. When I point the mouse pointer states "1 of 2 services running"

Please help me. I can't move til now. I can;t start strudying php. Aside from notepad what are other editor that is use in php programming.

thanks a lot

Re: Error on my WAMP
Posted by: ju2au (---.qld.bigpond.net.au)
Date: July 28, 2006 04:41AM

I would uninstall WAMP, disable any virus protection software that you might have and close down any unnecessary services and install WAMP again.

I recommend you try EditPlus to edit php files instead of notepad.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.