php configuration file loaded error
Posted by: ciprianmp (---.sub-75-199-22.myvzw.com)
Date: October 11, 2023 06:15PM

Hi,

1. I keep seeing this red message on the bottom of my localhost index page:
*** ERROR *** The PHP configuration loaded file is: d:/wamp/bin/php/php8.2.11/php.ini - should be: d:/wamp/bin/apache/apache2.4.57.4/bin/php.ini or d:/wamp/bin/php/php8.2.11/phpforapache.ini
You must perform: Right-click icon Wampmanager -> Refresh
- This file is only for PHP in Command Line.
The icon is green and everything else seems to work just fine. How can this message be fixed?

2. When switching from php8.2.10 to 8.2.11, my virtual hosts remained with this line unaltered:
Define FCGIPHPVERSION "8.2.10"
making it impossible to remove php8.2.10 from my server. I changed it manually to 8.2.11, but I think it should be done automatically when switching versions.

Thank you!

PS: looking forward to wamp version 3.3.2!

Ciprian M.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2023 06:16PM by ciprianmp.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: php configuration file loaded error
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: October 12, 2023 09:15AM

Hi,

1. Right-Click -> Restart from zero
See Right-Click -> Help -> Help Refresh - Restart from zero

2. Change PHP version is found under the heading "PHP x.y.z [Apache module]" and only changes the PHP version used as an Apache module.

If you want to change the PHP version for a VirtualHost used with PHP FCGI, you can do so via the "Add a VirtualHost" page and the Modify VirtualHost form.

Wampserver 3.3.2 won't change a thing! The "Apache module" and "FCGI" modes are totally independent and should remain so.

See : FCGI mode help on localhost page.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2023 05:46PM by Otomatic.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.