How can i download MediaWiki at wampserver64?
Posted by: selec119 (---.voob.net.br.94.245.170.in-addr.arpa)
Date: March 15, 2023 08:59PM

Hey there, so i installed MediaWiki, and now, i'm doing this question because i put the file in the www folder, but it just returned a fatal error
"Fatal Error:__autoload() is no longer supported, use spl_autoload_register() instead in C:\wamp64\www\wiki\includes\AutoLoader.php"

Does anybody teach me here how to PROPERLY download MediaWiki in WAMP? There's barely any tutorials around it, i found one, but the guy didn't record the part where he put the files of MediaWiki to properly run, also how can i put a database in wamp?

Waiting for responses.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How can i download MediaWiki at wampserver64?
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: March 16, 2023 01:46PM

This is a MediaWiki Issue.

That instruction is a PHP function but has been removed in PHP8.

You have 2 options:

1: Install PHP7.4.x into WAMPServer and activate that.
2. Check if MediaWiki has a newer version that you missed that has been coded to use the alternate `spl_autoload()`

Look in the ADDON's repo maintained by Oto, and pick the latest PHP7.4 version

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2023 02:22PM by RiggsFolly.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.