[Solved] No menu on Right Click, Aestan Tray Window appears instead
Posted by: rajeshk.prosoft@gmail.com (102.115.236.---)
Date: June 08, 2022 04:09PM

Hi,

I am using version 3.2.9.

Immediately after launching wamp, right click gives me the options menu.

But, as far as I observed, 2nd time onwards, when I Right Click on icon, instead of giving me the menu, the Aestan Tray screen comes up. Once it appeared like that, even if you close it by right-top X icon, both left and right clicks on Wamp icon do not work.

If I restart wamp, then for first time, it may give the menu. But, if I click after sometime, again the Aestan Tray window appears and after that left/right click do not give any menu. Interestingly, Right click opens another instance of Aestan.

Is there any way to disable this Aestan screen?

Rajesh

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2022 02:41PM by Otomatic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No menu on Right Click, Aestan Tray Window appears instead
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: June 08, 2022 04:46PM

Hi,

- Verify that all VC ++ packages are installed and with the latest versions.
To do this, use the tool:
Checks VC++ packages installed
Do not use a previously loaded tool. Make a new download to make sure you are using the correct version.
To download missing packages, do not rely on Microsoft links, they are not reliable, download packages on http://wampserver.aviatechno.net in section Visual C++ Redistribuable Packages
Do not forget that if you have a 64 bit Windows, you must install both 32 and 64 bit versions of each package.
You must install each package "as an administrator", so right-click the exe file and then run as Administrator.

After OK, exit Wampserver then apply Aestan Tray Menu Update 3.2.4.8

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Date: June 08, 2022 05:39PM

Hi,

Confirmed!

A double right-click or two close right-clicks launches the "About..." window and in some cases it is impossible to close it and, indeed, the left-click and right-click are then inoperative.

The only solution is to kill Aestan Tray Menu in the task manager and then to stop the services by commands net stop wampapche64, net stop wampmysqld64, net stop wampmariadb64.

Avoid making several right-clicks together.

The developer of Aestan Tray Menu, Maximus23 is warned.

Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Date: June 10, 2022 03:52PM

Hi,

The bug will be solved with Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.4.9.

However, do not run About - double-click or right-click menu item - twice in a row.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.