VPAT Request
Posted by: rexnicic (---.hfc.comcastbusiness.net)
Date: July 23, 2019 05:46PM

Hi WAMP Developers,

I work for a US government agency and we're interested in using WAMP Server for our local development environment. The issue we're running into is that I can't find VPAT documentation for WAMP or any other local server software.

I'm wondering if you have already completed a VPAT for WAMP Server or if it would be possible to complete it so that we can use it to develop our websites using your awesome software.

Here's some documentation about how to complete a VPAT:
About VPATs: [www.section508.gov]
VPAT Templates page (templates are at bottom under Resources): [www.itic.org]
VPat Template: [www.itic.org]

Thank you very much for your time and attention, let me know if you have any questions,
Rex

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: VPAT Request
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: July 24, 2019 11:48AM

If you look closer, and think a little longer about what you asked you will start to remember that WAMPServer is basically a mashup of Apache, MySQL, mariaDB and PHP. Oh and phpMyAdmin.

None of these pieces of software is written by the WAMPServer people who MASH them together into a easy to use one click installation of all of the above.

If there is a VPAT for all of the above surely you are golden, if not you are asking the wrong people to complete the VPAT!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.