Apache service 2.24.27 is erroring (hiccuping)
Posted by: jamesMergy (---.edutech.org)
Date: June 12, 2018 10:41PM

I recently migrated a couple moodle sites to a Windows 2008 server running on WAMP31. Since that time, I have been seeing issues with Apache failing. I am able to restart the Apache service, which clears up the error, until the next time it shows itself. About every other day since the move to WAMP31.

In my Apache error log, I see this.

a bunch of NUL values followed by the "system cannot find the path specified" message, but does not include the location of the path - or what is generating this message.

NUL NUL NUL NUL ...

The system cannot find the path specified.

This is the message that pops up in the moodle

MissingParam

A required parameter (sesskey) was missing

In the php_error log, I find this message, which is very similar to the one that shows up in the moodle.

[12-Jun-2018 15:01:25 America/New_York] Default exception handler: A required parameter (sesskey) was missing Debug:

Error code: missingparam

* line 482 of \lib\setuplib.php: moodle_exception thrown

* line 573 of \lib\moodlelib.php: call to print_error()

* line 73 of \lib\sessionlib.php: call to required_param()

* line 32 of \lib\ajax\setuserpref.php: call to confirm_sesskey()

I am using WAMP 3.1 (Apache 2.4.27, PHP 7.1.9, MySQL 5.7.19) running on Windows server 2008.

Please help. Any ideas? WAMP tweak? Moodle tweak? PHP or Apache tweaks?

Thank you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Apache service 2.24.27 is erroring (hiccuping)
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: June 19, 2018 01:21AM

Hi

What version of Windows Server 2008 are you running?

Did you check that you have all the MSVC Runtimes installed See [forum.wampserver.com]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.