mongodb extension
Posted by: KianWilliam (---.sabanet.ir)
Date: April 12, 2018 08:56AM

To whom it may concern:
I would like to download and paste mongodb.dll php driver in wamp's php extensions folder so that I will be able to use my php files to connect to an external database and developing a zend site next to my joomla sites.
Does wamp allow to do that ? any side effects ?
Kian William

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mongodb extension
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: April 12, 2018 09:53AM

That is quite possible.

Make sure you get the correct version of the mongo extension, the one that matches the compiler used to compile Apache and MySQL.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Date: April 13, 2018 05:15PM

Thanks, one thing is left, my os is 64 bit, my wamp is 32 bit, I believe I got to download 32 bit mongo php driver, true?
Kian William

Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: April 14, 2018 03:49PM

Yes, the mongo drivers must match the PHP that they are going to become an extension of.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Date: April 15, 2018 08:09AM

Thank you so much for the response
Kian William

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.