WAMP and OpenSLL
Posted by: lolo irie (160.44.226.---)
Date: July 07, 2016 04:39PM

For info, if you need the openSLL extension, you will probably need to add an environement variable to Windows (Anyway I need it for the CMS Typo3 with Windows10)

Create the variable OPENSSL_CONF and assign the path to the openssl.cnf file ( something like: C:\wamp\bin\php\php7.0.4\extras\ssl\openssl.cnf)

Restart Wamp server... Done smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WAMP and OpenSLL
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: July 08, 2016 01:09AM

Hi,

Please explain in detail what it was you were trying to do as this does not sound correct.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Posted by: lolo irie (80.149.196.---)
Date: July 08, 2016 01:29PM

Hi,

just need to be able to use openSSL to login to the typo3 CMS.
Without this Windows variable it's not working... Just create this variable solves the issue.

What is wrong here ?

Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: July 11, 2016 03:21PM

WAMPServer does not require that you add anything to the System PATH or any ENVIRONMENT variables

I suggest you read this as it looks like the correct solution to your issue [wiki.typo3.org]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2016 03:21PM by RiggsFolly.

Posted by: lolo irie (160.44.226.---)
Date: July 12, 2016 10:34AM

Exactly what I did ^^

"Add an environment variable "OPENSSL_CONF" with value C:\xampp\apache\conf\openssl.cnf. Press "Win + PAUSE" to go to the System window. In the left sidebar are the system settings."

Without this variable I was not able to login to this CMS

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.