oci8
Posted by: PatriceBoivin (---.mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca)
Date: February 07, 2017 03:57PM

Hi,

The oci8 extension doesn't work for me on Version 3.0.6 - 64bit.

when I uncomment the extension in php.ini phpinfo for php 5.6.25 doesn't list oci8 at all.

I did install the 64-bit Oracle instantclient.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: oci8
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: February 07, 2017 05:27PM

Hi,

You might need to check this, but I have a feeling that the OCI8 version is only 32bit so you may have to use the 32bit WAMPServer to use the OCI8

This may also be relevant, takes from the PHP manual.

When using Oracle 10gR2 client libraries on Windows, uncomment the php.ini line extension=php_oci8.dll. When using Oracle 11gR2 or later client libraries, uncomment extension=php_oci8_11g.dll or extension=php_oci8.dll. With Oracle 12c libraries use extension=php_oci8_12c.dll or extension=php_oci8_11g.dll or extension=php_oci8.dll. Only one of these DLLs may be enabled at a time. DLLs with higher versions may contain more functionality. Not all DLLs may be available for all versions of PHP. Make sure extension_dir is set to the directory containing the PHP extension DLLs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2017 05:27PM by RiggsFolly.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.