Re: WAMPSERVER 3.0.0
Posted by: JanOcci (---.200.orbisnet.cz)
Date: November 28, 2015 07:25AM

Hello Mr.Otomatic, I was trying to try PHP7.0.0RC8 on WAMP2.5.1.18, but it doesn't work (PHP7.0.0RC7 works well). I see that there is a problem with structure of extension folder, the structure of it is totaly different. Also the test write that Apache 2.4.9 is not compatibile with PHP7.0.0RC8. or maybe I just did sommething wrong, but I spend a day with that and it's impossible to succefully launch it.

I see that there is new version of WAMP3.0.0 by you . Can I have question ? It's possible to instal both versions on same computer or I have to uninstal WAMP2.5... ? I instal both of them, 2.5.1.18 works fine, but 3.0.0 is red ... Thank you.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2015 07:37AM by JanOcci.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WAMPSERVER 3.0.0
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: November 28, 2015 10:03AM

Hi,

> I see that there is a problem with structure of extension folder, the structure of it is totaly different
???? I have not seen like this between 7.0.0RC7 and 7.0.0RC8

> I see that there is new version of WAMP3.0.0 by you . Can I have question ?
> It's possible to instal both versions on same computer
Everything is possible, but it is not simple to do.
I use four versions of Wampserver, on the same PC, both 32-bit and two 64-bit, but we must follow an order defined in the installations, change the ports and service names and other things...

> or I have to uninstal WAMP2.5... ? I instal both of them, 2.5.1.18 works fine, but 3.0.0 is red

> To install a new version, without losing anything, RiggsFolly wrote a procedure:
Install a new release of Wampserver

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.