[urgent] wampserver constantly loading pages? images not loading
Posted by: tldr (---.18-3.cable.virginm.net)
Date: July 19, 2015 03:33PM

So I have had wampserver setup and working fine for some time now. I've installed wordpress and it was also running fine, then suddenly it started loading forever when I refreshed my page (localhost/real/), and some of the images won't load.

This also is happening on all of my other folders (when I go to any localhost/*), it just appears as though it is loading forever (circle loading icon spinning) and says 'processing request' in the bottom right. What could this be?

Really need to fix this ASAP as I have a deadline for the current thing i'm working on

many thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: [urgent] wampserver constantly loading pages? images not loading
Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.as43234.net)
Date: July 19, 2015 04:54PM

Hi

What have you changed since it worked?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Re: [urgent] wampserver constantly loading pages? images not loading
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: July 19, 2015 05:35PM

Hi,

> (when I go to any localhost/*)
A priori, you do not use the VirtualHost, however to avoid problems, you should.

Read explanations of RiggsFolly: WAMPServer 2.5 The Homepage, Your Projects Menu and the need for Virtual Hosts

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.