Post Update to 2.5.16 & vHost setup -weird error
Posted by: TonyMal (109.77.105.---)
Date: May 08, 2015 12:49AM

I have updated to 2.5.16 and setup the virtual hosts (albeit just for localhost so far) and changed the port for Apache.

All is apparently working fine but I have an error being reported by the default index.php at the bottom of the page which reads as follows :-

*** ERROR *** The PHP configuration loaded file is: C:/wamp/bin/apache/apache2.4.9/bin/php.ini - should be: c:/wamp/bin/apache/apache2.4.9/bin/php.ini or c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.5.12/phpForApache.ini

Notice that the directory path for the loaded php.ini file contains a "capital C" for the drive letter as opposed to a "lower case c" that it reports should be the file path. The two paths are otherwise identical.

Badge is green and wamp shortcut links all are working fine.

Is this a bug in one of the conf files or a real issue?

32 bit version - WampServer Version 2.5.16 - Apache Version:2.4.9 (using test port 81) - PHP Version:5.5.12 - MySQL Version:5.6.17 - Port defined for MySQL: 3306 - running on Win 8.1.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Post Update to 2.5.16 & vHost setup -weird error
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: May 08, 2015 09:43AM

Hi,

> Is this a bug in one of the conf files or a real issue?
I think it's a bug, but I've never been able to reproduce the problem that happens very rarely. And so I do not find the solution.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: May 08, 2015 10:38AM

Hi,

> contains a "capital C" for the drive letter as opposed to a "lower case c"
That the problem! Thank you.
In wamp/www/index.php replace :
//vérifications diverses - Quel php.ini est chargé ?
$phpini = trim(str_replace("\\","/",php_ini_loaded_file()));

$c_phpConfFileOri = $c_phpVersionDir.'/php'.$wampConf['phpVersion'].'/'.$phpConfFileForApache;
$c_phpCliConf = $c_phpVersionDir.'/php'.$wampConf['phpVersion'].'/'.$wampConf['phpConfFile'];

if($phpini != $c_phpConfFile && $phpini != $c_phpConfFileOri) {
by
//vérifications diverses - Quel php.ini est chargé ?
$phpini = strtolower(trim(str_replace("\\","/",php_ini_loaded_file())));

$c_phpConfFileOri = strtolower($c_phpVersionDir.'/php'.$wampConf['phpVersion'].'/'.$phpConfFileForApache);
$c_phpCliConf = strtolower($c_phpVersionDir.'/php'.$wampConf['phpVersion'].'/'.$wampConf['phpConfFile']);

if($phpini != strtolower($c_phpConfFile) && $phpini != $c_phpConfFileOri) {

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2015 04:34PM by Otomatic.

Posted by: TonyMal (109.78.186.---)
Date: May 11, 2015 06:02PM

Thanks very much for the help. The edit you wrote to accept the file path worked (eventually). I had a little syntax error which I sorted out due to some code joining up with a comment line.

The index.php file now reports no errors.

Thanks Again!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.