Cannot load Community Buider on Joomla with WAMP 2.5
Posted by: alaustin01 (---.res.bhn.net)
Date: September 06, 2014 02:55PM

PROBLEM: Cannot install Community Builder 1.9.1 on Joomla 3.3.3
EQUIPMENT: X86 Processor running Windows 7 Enterprise 64 Bit up to date patches (as of 09-03-2014).
SOFTWARE: WAMP 2.5 32bit, Joomla 3.3.3, Community Builder 1.9.1. All installed with defaults.
ACTIONS: I install WAMP and setup an administrative user in PHPAdmin. I then install Joomla and run setup and follow the prompts. In Joomla, under extensions, I ‘load and install’ the ‘com_comprofiler.zip’ C installation file. After a few seconds, I get the following message:
Table 'aknet_comprofiler' already exists SQL=CREATE TABLE `AKNET_comprofiler` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `user_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `firstname` varchar(100) DEFAULT NULL, `middlename` varchar(100) DEFAULT NULL, `lastname` varchar(100) DEFAULT NULL, `hits` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `message_last_sent` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00', `message_number_sent` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `avatar` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL, `avatarapproved` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1, `approved` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1, `confirmed` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1, `lastupdatedate` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00', `registeripaddr` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `cbactivation` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `banned` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `banneddate` datetime DEFAULT NULL, `unbanneddate` datetime DEFAULT NULL, `bannedby` int(11) DEFAULT NULL, `unbannedby` int(11) DEFAULT NULL, `bannedreason` mediumtext, `acceptedterms` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, PRIMARY KEY (`id`), UNIQUE KEY `user_id` (`user_id`), KEY `apprconfbanid` (`approved`, `confirmed`, `banned`, `id`), KEY `avatappr_apr_conf_ban_avatar` (`avatarapproved`, `approved`, `confirmed`, `banned`, `avatar`), KEY `lastupdatedate` (`lastupdatedate`) )ENGINE=MyISAM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cannot load Community Buider on Joomla with WAMP 2.5
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: September 06, 2014 04:51PM

Hi,

Did you use VirtualHost BEFORE installing Joomla ?
Apply : [forum.wampserver.com]

And the errors of installation of a CMS like Joomla should be treated with Joomla support.
This forum is not intended to resolve errors of thousands of CMS or web applications.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Posted by: alaustin01 (---.res.bhn.net)
Date: September 09, 2014 12:13AM

Forgive me! I did post on Joomla and Community Builder websites. However, it seems as though the problem concerns PHP admin and the database which would lead a reasonable person to suspect that, just possibly, something in the WAMP package could be a contributing factor. Silly me. I thought I would post here and perhaps someone else had encountered a similar problem. I had no idea that you all were so anal retentive. I can assure you it will never happen again! Good day.

Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: September 09, 2014 10:47AM

Hi,

I am, perhaps, "anal retentive" as you wrote, but I'm polite, I always said hello.

The ONLY way to have no errors when installing something like Joomla or Worpress is to define a VirtualHost BEFORE installation.

I am, perhaps, "anal retentive" as you wrote, but I always read error messages ; And yours is very explicit:
- You try to create a table that already exists.
Which could demonstrate that the installer Community Builder is written with the feet because just add IF NOT EXISTS in the creation request to not have the error.

I am, perhaps, "anal retentive" as you wrote, but this board always responds much more than what it should be limited:
- The operation of Wampserver: Access to localhost and phpMyAdmin "full stop"

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.