wamp srever can,t open
Posted by: redkhan13 (119.154.35.---)
Date: August 08, 2014 06:13AM

when i open wampserver thats like error is given by computer please help me (Aestan Tray Menu has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: wamp srever can,t open
Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com)
Date: August 08, 2014 09:43AM

Its probably because you dont have one of the required MSVC runtimes, please read this and make sure you have all that is required for your OS

[forum.wampserver.com]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Posted by: redkhan13 (119.154.110.---)
Date: August 08, 2014 04:20PM

i use window xp 2008 but can,t open wamp server please help me?

Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com)
Date: August 08, 2014 05:10PM

READ THIS BEFORE YOU ASK A QUESTION

I assume you are trying to install WAMPServer 2.5 !!

WampServer 2.5 will not run on Windows XP.

You will have to install WampServer 2.2e or 2.4

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Posted by: redkhan13 (39.53.50.---)
Date: August 08, 2014 06:36PM

yes i install wampserver 2.2 or 2.4 but again show this type of error priviews window version 2.5 will working :'(

Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: August 08, 2014 06:50PM

Hi,

Can you read?
We would not say it because you still have not answered the questions asked in the link RiggsFolly gave you and I repeat here: READ THIS BEFORE YOU ASK A QUESTION

Before you install WampServer, did you install the redistributable packages Visual C ++, as requested in the link, too, given by RiggsFolly: [forum.wampserver.com]

If you do not answer the questions and if you do not do what they ask you, how do you get help?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.