Installation errors with PHP
Posted by: tawnster (---.3.119.70.cfl.res.rr.com)
Date: August 25, 2009 05:21AM

After installing wamp, I can't get the indicator to go all white, just half yellow. These are the two errors I get:

The procedure entry point php_set_error_handling could not be located in the dynamic link library php5ts.dll.

This application has failed to start because php_pdo.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

When I look in services, mysql is started, and apache says "manual".. I think the only issue is with php..? I already was using php before I installed wamp.. could that have anything to do with it?

Any help would be great!!!

Thanks!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Installation errors with PHP
Date: August 25, 2009 07:10AM

Update and new question....

I removed all php files and references to php in IIS. I uninstalled wamp, rebooted and reinstalled wamp. Then I got this error:

Could not execute menu item(internal error) [Exception] Could not perform service action: The service has not been started.

I stopped IIS.. then got this error:

Could not execute menu item(internal error)
[EAccessViolation]Access violation at address 004F19B5 in module 'wampmanager.exe' Read of address 00A2E228

If I understand correctly, I need to uninstall IIS.. is there any way to have both IIS and Apache (Wamp) running on the same machine?

Sorry.. very new at this.

Re: Installation errors with PHP
Date: August 25, 2009 07:54AM

uninstalled IIS and wamp works.. indicator all white!

Still would like to run IIS on the same machine since I have other projects using ASP/vbscript. Wondering if anyone can give me some quick instructions on how to do this....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.