When trying to enable php_curl extension than showing "Could not execute menu item (internal error)[Exception] Could not perform sevice action "
Posted by: aanshi (---.211.249.200.bb-static.vsnl.net.in)
Date: January 22, 2014 08:49AM

I install wampserver on windows 7 (64 bit) on server where some another service are also installed like IIS etc. So I change the port from 80 to 8080 in httpd.conf.I install 2.4 version. So here when I try to enable php_curl its shoring error
"Could not execute menu item (internal error)[Exception] Could not perform sevice action "

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: When trying to enable php_curl extension than showing "Could not execute menu item (internal error)[Exception] Could not perform sevice action "
Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.as13285.net)
Date: January 22, 2014 10:03AM

It may be a couple of things.

Can you ensure that you have the 32bit version of C++ 2008 SP1 Redist library installed.

The wampmanager.exe ( the system tray icon) is still a 32 bit exe and needs this library.

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) [www.microsoft.com]
Yes you need the x86 Package regardless

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Re: When trying to enable php_curl extension than showing "Could not execute menu item (internal error)[Exception] Could not perform sevice action "
Date: January 22, 2014 11:08AM

Thanks for reply.In apache_error..I found this "php warning: PHP startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:\\Program FilesFilemaker\\Filemaker Server\\Web Publishing\\publishing-engine\\php\\ext\\php_curl.dll'-%1 is not a validwin32 application.\r\n in unknown on line 0" .. I dnt knw why its takes this path

In php.ini its .."C:\wamp\bin\php\php5.4.12\ext\"
then why its trying to load above path

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2014 11:20AM by aanshi.

Date: January 22, 2014 11:39AM

Did you install PHP and or Apache some other way before getting to WAMPServer.

If so uninstall those other attempts. It looks like you are not actually running the Apache/PHP that was installed with WAMPServer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Date: January 22, 2014 12:07PM

Before install wampserver I installed filemaker server ..in which php is also installed

Date: January 22, 2014 01:07PM

I think that is getting in the way? Does that come with Apache and PHP?

If you dont need it I would suggest removing it.

If you cannot remove it, look around for php.ini or httpd.conf files probably in your C:\windows folder.
The default search order for these file will look there and I guess its picking up one of those and not the ones WAMP is supposed to.
Not sure what removing those, if they exists, will do to Filemaker though so make notes so you can put them back if you need to.

Its pretty bad practice doing that, but some lazy installs or tutorials may have suggested moving these files there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2014 01:08PM by RiggsFolly.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.