color of error messages,
Posted by: denver49 (---.hsd1.co.comcast.net)
Date: October 03, 2013 08:47PM

My vision is not very good and I find the orange error / debug messages nearly impossible to read. If there is any way to change this, please advise. Very annoying, poor contrast between black and dark orange.

<table class='xdebug-error xe-warning' dir='ltr' border='1' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='1'>
<tr><th align='left' bgcolor='#f57900' colspan="5"><span style='background-color: #cc0000; color: #fce94f; font-size: x-large;'>( ! )</span> Warning: include(config.php) [&lt;a href='function.include'&gt;function.include&lt;/a&gt;]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\apache\htdocs\SQLite\SeedDMS_Core-4.3.0\tests\getusers.php on line <i>2</i></th></tr>
<tr><th align='left' bgcolor='#e9b96e' colspan='5'>Call Stack</th></tr>
<tr><th align='center' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>#</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Time</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Memory</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Function</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Location</th></tr>

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: color of error messages,
Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.as13285.net)
Date: October 04, 2013 10:07AM

XDEBUG is what is generating those Orange error messages. That is a seperate product and the documentation can be found here [xdebug.org]

If that does not yield any help you can always remove XDEBUG and then you will just see the standard PHP error messages.

To disable XDEBUG, edit your php.ini ( using the wampmanager menus ), locate this line ( its at the bottom of the file.

zend_extension = "d:/wamp/bin/php/php5.3.22/zend_ext/php_xdebug-2.2.3-5.3-vc9.dll"

Yours will be have slightly different version number and be in a different php folder but just look for the 'php_xdebug' part.
Then just comment out that line with a # (hash symbol, or pound symbol if you are american)

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.