Help
Posted by: muneebahmad411 (---.link.net.pk)
Date: March 23, 2013 11:21PM

I have problem in downloadimg joomla and magento.I have try joomla 2.5 and 1.5 but fail to download.I using windowxp. Please tell me where i can download wampserver which can support joomla 1.5 or 2.5 and also support magento as well.If it is possible for you also tell me what system requirements require toi download and to run magento and joomla.Please give any link where i can download joomla and magento with their supported wampserver.
thank you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help
Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.as13285.net)
Date: March 24, 2013 03:20PM

All og the above work with the APache and MySQL downloaded with WAMPServer.

Stick to a version of WAMPServer that uses PHP5.3.x as 5.4 non of them are totally reliable on that version yet.

Once you have a working Apache and MySQL ( WampServer), create yourself a VIRTUAL HOST for each new site you want to create.

The follow the download and installation instructions on the joomal and megento sites.

Posted by: rbm4214 (190.98.106.---)
Date: March 31, 2013 08:01PM

HI

I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED THE LATEST VERSION WAMPSERVER. THE ICON IS GREEN. I ASSUME THAT INSTALLATION WAS OK. BUT I CANNOT OPEN THE PHP INDEX. I GET NO RESPONSE AT ALL. SO I TRIED TO FIGURE OUT IF THE SERVICES ARE UP AND DONE THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE TUTORIAL AS TO THE LISTEN 80 TEST. THE TEST SHOWS LISTEN 80 INSTALLED. BUT NO REACTION WHEN I CLICKED THE LOCALHOST LINE IN THE GREEN INCON MENUE. I GET AN ERROR MESSAGE FROM THE EEB THAT IHE SITE COULD NOT BE FOUND. I WENT THRU THE TEST AS PER TUTORIAL AND NOTCED THIS AFTERNOON THAT " WOS WEB DAV.INTERFACE" WAS KEEPING LISTEN 80 OCCUPIED.

COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME THE PROPER INSTRUCTIOS WHAT TO DO TO GET ACCESS TO LISTEN 80 AND ALSO HOW I COULD OPEN THE 'PHP INDEX'. I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE PHP ADD ON APLLICABLE.

THANKS IN ANTICIPATION AND HOPE TO HEARFROM YOU SOONEST SOTHAT I CAN START USING THE WAMP SERVER.
REGARDS

REINIER MONTESANT
REBEMON@SR.NET

Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.as13285.net)
Date: April 02, 2013 11:42AM

Please do not post the same issue in more han one place !!!!!! It will not get you hemp ant quicker

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.