KEEP GOING DUDE! Awesome Creation! I THANK YOU! KEEP GOING!
Posted by: sniper (---.dhcp.stls.mo.charter.com)
Date: January 22, 2013 09:24PM

Seriously,

A THANK YOU FROM ME. This was a BREEZE. Yes, I am an Enigma. I came to this forum for a question, but after seeing a manual hadnt been created, i opted to press forward, got it all worked out and was SETUP AND GOING! ONLINE.... Thank You.

My question was a php_sqlite.dll was missing from

C:\wamp\bin\php\php5.4.3\ext\

I was getting an error box saying that i was.... "MISSING (the above) file.....yada yada"

I took the file php_sqlite3.dll from the same folder, copied it, removed the 3 from the name

Copy of "php_sqlite3.dll" renamed to "php_sqlite.dll"

After turning WAMP OFF, doing the above, then turning it on and disabling windows firewall, i was GOOD TO GO! Port forwarding of the router to my computers address on the network.

111.222.333.444:80 (router) to 192.168.1.###:80 (comp)

KEEP GOING! People wont be able to fix things at times, and will keep coming, because its a good creation.
Make a little more sleeker images and visuals (I.E. - smoother menu grf in the sys tray) , and finish the Manual.
I know manuals suck to create, they take a long time, pictures, pdf, and lots of denoting the problems... but any unhappy campers are just upset cause they couldnt get a good thing going...YET.... So please, keep going. Hit me up if you need any help.

WAMP helped me...

Thank You

-Sniper

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: KEEP GOING DUDE! Awesome Creation! I THANK YOU! KEEP GOING!
Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.as13285.net)
Date: January 23, 2013 05:08PM

Just for interests sake:

Excerpt from the PHP manual:

The SQLite extension is enabled by default as of PHP 5.0. Beginning with PHP 5.4, the SQLite extension is available only via PECL.

It's no longer a key database for PHP so its been deprecated and removed from the normal delivery for PHP 5.4

On the Manual front, yes it would be nice but if you think about it what is wamp???
Its just a cool quick and easy way of installing
Apache - well documented elsewhere
MySQL - well documented elsewhere
PHP - well documented elsewhere

So all thats actually missing is a how do the wamp manager menu's work! That should be fairly obvious

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.