put online not avilable
Posted by: natherul (---.tbcn.telia.com)
Date: September 13, 2011 08:44PM

Hey!

I just had to update my wamp server since I suspect the old version was interfering with my SVN server...

but after the update all services are running and all but its offline and the "put online" thing I have been reading about is not showing anywhere...

and yes i have left clicked the icon

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: put online not avilable
Date: September 13, 2011 09:12PM

also now im getting:
[error] Module mod_ldap missing. Mod_ldap (aka. util_ldap) must be loaded in order for mod_auth_ldap to function properly

any idea on how i can stop it from trying to load that module or how to make it work? i cannot uncheck it in wamp since the service is not running

EDIT:
if # the line in httpd.conf file for apache about that module i get this instead...
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.3.0/ext/php_curl.dll' - Det g\xe5r inte att hitta den angivna proceduren.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: gd: Unable to initialize module\nModule compiled with module API=20090626, debug=0, thread-safety=1\nPHP compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=1\nThese options need to match\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.3.0/ext/php_mbstring.dll' - Det g\xe5r inte att hitta den angivna proceduren.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.3.0/ext/php_mysql.dll' - Det g\xe5r inte att hitta den angivna proceduren.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.3.0/ext/php_mysqli.dll' - Det g\xe5r inte att hitta den angivna proceduren.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.3.0/ext/php_pdo_mysql.dll' - Det g\xe5r inte att hitta den angivna proceduren.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.3.0/ext/php_pdo_sqlite.dll' - Det g\xe5r inte att hitta den angivna proceduren.\r\n in Unknown on line 0

also I just noticed that the interface tells me its version 2.0... however I did install the 2.1 of wamp...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2011 09:23PM by natherul.

Posted by: stevenmartin99 (---.b-ras1.srl.dublin.eircom.net)
Date: September 13, 2011 10:15PM

did you install wamp over wamp?

that would cause this

Steven Martin
stevenmartin99@gmail.com
stevenmartin99@hotmail.com
PampServer.com - [pampserver.com]

Date: September 13, 2011 10:18PM

yeah... thought that how you updated it but guess not, how do i fix this? preferably without looing my SQL tables and www folders

Date: September 13, 2011 11:21PM

i meant thats why it says 2.0 instead..

just enable the other version of php on the menu

and then export your db. and websites and reinstall.

use phpmyadmin to export them into SQL format

Steven Martin
stevenmartin99@gmail.com

Date: September 13, 2011 11:26PM

will a "normal" uninstall from control panel be enough or do i need to remove something more?

Date: September 13, 2011 11:28PM

make sure you takes the DB and WEBSITES first.

then uninstall as normal and completly remove the Wamp Folder.

then install 2.1e

Steven Martin
stevenmartin99@gmail.com

Date: September 14, 2011 12:26AM

thank you, seems to be working like a charm grinning smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.