Ok this is getting really frustrating
Posted by: Krauser Joestar (---.cpe.netcabo.pt)
Date: May 10, 2011 12:46PM

I can't acess my phpadmin anymore(i tried literally everything, deleting the files from the data/mysql paste, uninstall programs, etc), not even when i unistalled wamp and all of his components(or maybe no tall, that's what i want to find out) i could acess it.

Then, i put my network ip 10.64.46.20 on the httpd alias and i could acess the phpmyadmin. After that, i set up a password there and tried to login again. It failed, i configured the config.inc.php file to allow me (changing host for my ip and put the password that i've inserted on the phpmyadmin page) and still nothing.

Therefore, if there's really no way out of this, i want to completely erase anything about wamp so that i can configure everything from point zero following some good guides that i found on this site.

Sorry if i didn't write this on a more comprehensible way, but i'm really cornered right now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2011 12:47PM by Krauser Joestar.

Re: Ok this is getting really frustrating
Posted by: Krauser Joestar (---.cpe.netcabo.pt)
Date: May 11, 2011 11:06AM

problem solved winking smiley

Re: Ok this is getting really frustrating
Posted by: poddys (---.secure.draper.co.uk)
Date: May 13, 2011 12:14PM

You just proved my theory that if you jump up and down enough, turn the air blue with bad language, and practically tear your hair out, the solution will magically appear.

It's really frustrating, but it works... Pleased you found the cause of the problem...

Off The Record With Debbie And Tony
[www.delovesto.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.